Tauranga Girls' College Responsive Website, KAMAR Portal, Mobile Apps and more . . .
Inbox Design have designed and developed the Tauranga Girls' College website and integrated it with our Salvage Content Management System. With an updated responsive visual design - featuring customised menus - and ease of management, it is a hit with both staff and caregivers. The website is also powered by our KAMAR integration which sends information regarding Upcoming Events, Calendar and Notices, which also feed the News and School timetable to the mobile applications for iPhone and Android.
Along with the custom responsive website for Tauranga Girls' College we have alse set up and themed the schools KAMAR Parent Portal to match the new website.
If you need the Portal setup for staff to use the KAMAR mobile app, or students, parents and caregivers to view details such as Attendance and NZQA results, or pay fess online then contact Inbox Design on 07 281 1600.
The Parent Portal features:
- Customised theme to match website
- Integrated login on website
- Daily Notices
- School Calendar of Events ( Integrated in to the website, moodle and the mobile apps )
- Details, including the ability to email the school of changes.
- Results Summary, including an NCEA Summary
- Subject Assessments (Current Year)
- Library / Textbooks issued to the student
- Attendance (Live or delayed)
- Progress Reports
- Fees Summary, with or without 'Online Payments'
- Careers Information
- Student / Caregiver Surveys
- Course Selection for next years subjects
- Pathways information
The college will also be using our excellent SchoolPoint Course Selection Software.
SchoolPoint is a native application for both iPhone & Android and empowers students with :-
- Online Course Selection
- Student Pathway & Roadmap
- Goal Setting & Tracking
- Student Voice
- Reviews & Questionnaires
- PDF & Excel Reporting
- KAMAR Integration