Newsletter July 2018
July has been another exciting month for Inbox Design, see what we have been up to:
Inbox Design New Staff:
- We are pleased to have Ken Xue and Christopher Lambdin (Both Developers) join our team, we look forward to combining all our skills and talent to keep producing modern, up to date responsive websites.
It's Course Selection time of the year and we're in full swing helping new schoold and our existing schools get their selections all set up and students logging in choosing options for 2019.
You can read more at schoolpoint.co.nz.
We are excited to announce the following schools websites are now live
- Feilding High School has launched their new website. The main goal that the school had with this new website was to provide their community an easy to use, modern and memorable website which offers a fresh look, bold images and responsive website. View their website here
- Bethlehem College has launched their new website. Inbox Design collaborated with Fuel Design and worked closely with Catherine and Michael from Bethlehem College to produce their new fully responsive website as the marketing front for the School. View their website here
CMS new feature:
Inbox Design has been working on a new feature called 'Reunion Events'.
This is a new tool is ideal to to customise your own events adding products and product types to sell merchandise at your event while notifying your list of attendees to your social event.
- Easy to set up
- Easy to use
- Manage your merchandise
- Manage your event
- Receive reports
- Accept payment via credit cards or bank transfers
- Sell tickets and merchansise.
Work in progress:
Inbox Design is currently working on the following exciting sites - soon to be launched - WATCH THIS SPACE:
- Kaipara College
- The Studio
For any questions, suggestions, feedback or comments, please contact Inbox Design
We are always working on ways to improve & value your feedback.
Should you wish to share any ideas that could help us help make your experience better, please do not hesitate to contact us : 07 281 1600 or [email protected]