Mount Shoebox - keycutting, engraving, shoe repairs, luggage, leather care and more
Locally-based entrepreneur Barney Tizzard is excited by his new business venture in Mount Maunganui's main shopping area on Maunganui Road. Inbox Design have established a strong working relationship with Barney, having previously worked with him on his business networking site, Successful Networking.
The new, mobile-friendly, CMS-driven website we crafted for him will, we are sure, help to establish his services in the local area and beyond. Barney is always up for a chat, so you can easily pop in and talk to him about all your key-cutting, engraving, shoe-repair and other such requirements. He also has a range of small giftware, luggage /accessories and other associated goods - and he can also replace your watch battery for you.
Here's a list of what The Shoebox has to offer . . . .
- Key cutting
- Coloured keys
- Lost car and locker keys cut to code (non transponder)
- Transponder chipped car keys duplicated for most models
- Heel repairs
- Re-soling (including walking/work boots)
- Leather stitching and repairs
- Watch & remote batteries replaced
- Watch pressure testing (excludes dive watches )
- Pet tags
- 21st Keys and engraving
- Shoecare (shoe laces, polish, insoles, heel grips, shoe dye etc.)
- Comprehensive range of luggage from Voyager and Antler
And more, so pop in and see him. He's open 6 days a week from Monday - Saturday at 197 Maunganui Road, (Downtown the Mount) Mt Maunganui or phone him on 07 575 0178
Great service! I got a great website that's easy to find on Google. Exactly what I wanted, thanks for you help!
We wish Barney all the very best going into 2016 and beyond, as we do all our clients, and look forward to working more with him in the future.
Posted: Thursday 3rd December, 2015 1:00pm by George Grant