Join us at Wellington's 2023 NASDAP Conference as we present our EOTC app - SchoolBridge.
Are you a school leader attending the 2023 NASDAP conference?
Visit our stand (stand 8) at the Tākina Wellington Convention and Exhibition Centre from the 2nd to the 4th of August to learn more about any of our products for New Zealand Schools.
This is the 5th NASDAP conference we're attending, please look out for us, sit, and have a chat!
For the curious, courageous, change-makers!
Register now for our workshop via the NASDAP site!
- Friday, August 4, 2023
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
SchoolBridge is a collection of tools that help connect your school’s communities by leveraging your student management system (SMS) data to help students, caregivers and staff share information and meet administrative obligations with less time and effort.
Learn how the tools in SchoolBridge can be used to help lessen the burden of the administrative tasks your team deal with every day.
In this workshop you will see concrete examples that show you how SchoolBridge can help you do more with your
- SMS data and streamline your workflows.
- The examples demonstrated will include:
- New Enrolment Onboarding - Streamline your intake process and make it easier for both caregivers and your team.
- EOTC Management - See how SchoolBridge can make your EOTC proposal process both easier for staff and more comprehensive while also following Outdoors Education NZ standards.
- Going Online with Permission Slips & Staff Request Workflows - See how SchoolBridge can be used by your team to gather information and approvals from caregivers, students, and staff for a wide range of uses.
This workshop will show how the ease of access provided by SchoolBridge makes it easier for caregivers to access your services and helps keep them engaged.
You will also get a first-hand look at the communication tools offered by the SchoolBridge Mobile App, and how it can be used to stay in contact with your community, especially in emergencies.
Learn More on the 2023 NASDAP website.