Showing Alerts on your Inbox Design Website
Inbox Design work with many Schools and Colleges around New Zealand and our CMS is built with specific school functions, KAMAR Integrations and ease of updating to help ensure your site is always up to date.
One key feature is our Alert/Lockdown section of the Administration that allows you to quickly post a message on your website to communicate with your community/visitors.
This short video demonstrates how to easily add, edit and remove Communication alerts to your website.
If you're unsure, Please log on and test this and ensure key staff members have access to this area of your administration.
For help to test this, or to talk about a custom website built for your School Contact Inbox Design on 07 281 1600
- How to empower yourself using Inbox Design Online Tools, March 2018... 2 weeks ago
- New custom designed website releases, February 2018 Newsletter 1 month ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop 21 June 2018 1 month ago
- Welcome Back! 2017 Recap and what we're planning for 2018 2 months ago
- 2017/2018 at Inbox Design 3 months ago
- The Catlins Area School Website Launch 4 months ago
- KAMAR Parent Portal Version 4 5 months ago
- Inbox Design supports the Charity PHAB 5 months ago
- Showing Alerts on your Inbox Design Website 5 months ago
- Manage your Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom with Inbox... 7 months ago
- The Catlins Area School have partnered with Inbox Design for... 8 months ago
- June 2017 SchoolPoint Updates 9 months ago
- Baradene College Launches Modern Responsive Website by Inbox Design 9 months ago
- Fruitvale Primary School Website now Live 9 months ago
- KAMAR Conference May 2017 10 months ago
- Baradene PTA and Inbox Design launch the 2017 Art Show website 1 year ago
- 2016/2017 at Inbox Design 1 year ago
- Baradene College are working with Inbox Design for new modern website 1 year ago
- Customise your Customer Relations Management System 1 year ago
- Upper Hutt College has chosen to partner with Inbox Design for New... 1 year ago