Showing Alerts on your Inbox Design Website
Inbox Design work with many Schools and Colleges around New Zealand and our CMS is built with specific school functions, KAMAR Integrations and ease of updating to help ensure your site is always up to date.
One key feature is our Alert/Lockdown section of the Administration that allows you to quickly post a message on your website to communicate with your community/visitors.
This short video demonstrates how to easily add, edit and remove Communication alerts to your website.
If you're unsure, Please log on and test this and ensure key staff members have access to this area of your administration.
For help to test this, or to talk about a custom website built for your School Contact Inbox Design on 07 281 1600
- Taupo-nui-a-Tia College choose Inbox Design 1 week ago
- YourEnergy™ online Electricity and Gas auction website by Inbox... 2 weeks ago
- New Site for Bethlehem College 1 month ago
- Inbox Design Newsletter for July 2018 1 month ago
- Inbox Design is growing 2 months ago
- Knowledgebase Health, Safety and Incident Reporting tool 3 months ago
- KAMAR Conference 2018 4 months ago
- New Launch Feilding High School 4 months ago
- Howick College use Inbox Designs School Booking Engine | Updates | ... 5 months ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop Confirmed Date: 11 May 2018 5 months ago
- How to empower yourself using Inbox Design Online Tools, March 2018... 6 months ago
- New custom designed website releases, February 2018 Newsletter 7 months ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop 21 June 2018 7 months ago
- Welcome Back! 2017 Recap and what we're planning for 2018 8 months ago
- 2017/2018 at Inbox Design 9 months ago
- The Catlins Area School Website Launch 10 months ago
- KAMAR Parent Portal Version 4 11 months ago
- Inbox Design supports the Charity PHAB 11 months ago
- Showing Alerts on your Inbox Design Website 11 months ago
- Manage your Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom with Inbox... 1 year ago