Manage your Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom with Inbox Design
Inbox Design spend a lot of time working with schools in New Zealand.
We pride ourselves on our range of products and services that assist with many school activities from our custom built websites that pull content directly from KAMAR, New Zealand's largest student management system, to SchoolPoint - our online course selection tool that has staff and students raving about how easy they can plan their career pathway while making option choices that push right back into KAMAR for better timetabling.
Our newest product offering extends our Knowledge base product with an EOTC Request Management system.
Managing your Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom trips for both staff and administration is a paperwork nightmare, countless forms, word doc's, spreadsheets and hard written notes need to be completed, passed off to your EOTC coordinator, they will review and request amendments, type notes, send emails, pass it up the chain, chase, follow up and before you know it - there is a mess of paperwork before the trip has begun.
Online EOTC Requests
From your school's website, your EOTC coordinator can setup trip categories which can contain custom form questions and a chain of approval.
Staff then can select the right type of request, complete the right RAMS/Risk forms and emails will be triggered with links to online printable copies of the request.
As each admin member approves or declines their stage of the request they enter notes which will be passed to the next step or back to the staff member if the request is declined.
Once a request has been accepted, all staff members involved on the trip get an email and PDF copy of the request that they can take with them, or view online, if they're going down the road to the Pools, traveling to Sunny Mt Maunganui or an overseas trip to Japan.
EOTC system features:
- Self-setup trip categories, forms and approval chains
Assign RAMS forms, create your own or modify from our growing library
View a full audit trail of requests, emails and actions
Request additional information during the approval process
Retrieve staff, students and student groups directly from KAMAR
Automatically flag students who require additional assistance or who have medical conditions
All online, accessible from school, home and away on your mobile
Receive staff feedback after each trip
If you want to save time and increase efficiency and use a safer request system, signup in your website administration or contact Inbox Design on 07 281 1600
- Howick College use Inbox Designs School Booking Engine | Updates | ... 6 days ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop Confirmed Date: 11 May 2018 3 weeks ago
- How to empower yourself using Inbox Design Online Tools, March 2018... 1 month ago
- New custom designed website releases, February 2018 Newsletter 2 months ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop 21 June 2018 2 months ago
- Welcome Back! 2017 Recap and what we're planning for 2018 3 months ago
- 2017/2018 at Inbox Design 4 months ago
- The Catlins Area School Website Launch 5 months ago
- KAMAR Parent Portal Version 4 6 months ago
- Inbox Design supports the Charity PHAB 6 months ago
- Showing Alerts on your Inbox Design Website 6 months ago
- Manage your Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom with Inbox... 9 months ago
- The Catlins Area School have partnered with Inbox Design for... 9 months ago
- June 2017 SchoolPoint Updates 10 months ago
- Baradene College Launches Modern Responsive Website by Inbox Design 11 months ago
- Fruitvale Primary School Website now Live 11 months ago
- KAMAR Conference May 2017 1 year ago
- Baradene PTA and Inbox Design launch the 2017 Art Show website 1 year ago
- 2016/2017 at Inbox Design 1 year ago
- Baradene College are working with Inbox Design for new modern website 1 year ago