New subscription, digital distribution and managed Facebook postings for Gliding International magazine
Inbox Design are pleased to offer these services to Gliding International magazine, to maintain and strengthen their client base and keep their membership abreast of everything that's happening in the world of gliding.
We are creating an online subscription system for them, where members pay to have either a digital copy of the magazine emailed to them, or a hardcopy magazine sent through the post.
Bulk distribution of the digital version of the magazine will be done by our customised MailChimp integration process.
For more information on our responsive design process, contact Inbox Design 07 281 1600.
- Inbox Design: February 2018 Newsletter 1 week ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop 21 June 2018 1 week ago
- Welcome Back! 2017 Recap and what we're planning for 2018 1 month ago
- 2017/2018 at Inbox Design 2 months ago
- The Catlins Area School Website Launch 3 months ago
- KAMAR Parent Portal Version 4 4 months ago
- Inbox Design supports the Charity PHAB 4 months ago
- Showing Alerts on your Inbox Design Website 4 months ago
- Manage your Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom with Inbox... 7 months ago
- The Catlins Area School have partnered with Inbox Design for... 7 months ago
- June 2017 SchoolPoint Updates 8 months ago
- Baradene College Launches Modern Responsive Website by Inbox Design 9 months ago
- Fruitvale Primary School Website now Live 9 months ago
- KAMAR Conference May 2017 9 months ago
- Baradene PTA and Inbox Design launch the 2017 Art Show website 1 year ago
- 2016/2017 at Inbox Design 1 year ago
- Baradene College are working with Inbox Design for new modern website 1 year ago
- Customise your Customer Relations Management System 1 year ago
- Upper Hutt College has chosen to partner with Inbox Design for New... 1 year ago
- Papakura High School Website & KAMAR Portal now Live 1 year ago