New subscription, digital distribution and managed Facebook postings for Gliding International magazine
Inbox Design are pleased to offer these services to Gliding International magazine, to maintain and strengthen their client base and keep their membership abreast of everything that's happening in the world of gliding.
We are creating an online subscription system for them, where members pay to have either a digital copy of the magazine emailed to them, or a hardcopy magazine sent through the post.
Bulk distribution of the digital version of the magazine will be done by our customised MailChimp integration process.
For more information on our responsive design process, contact Inbox Design 07 281 1600.
- KAMAR Conference 2018 1 week ago
- Howick College use Inbox Designs School Booking Engine | Updates | ... 1 month ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop Confirmed Date: 11 May 2018 1 month ago
- How to empower yourself using Inbox Design Online Tools, March 2018... 2 months ago
- New custom designed website releases, February 2018 Newsletter 3 months ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop 21 June 2018 3 months ago
- Welcome Back! 2017 Recap and what we're planning for 2018 4 months ago
- 2017/2018 at Inbox Design 5 months ago
- The Catlins Area School Website Launch 6 months ago
- KAMAR Parent Portal Version 4 7 months ago
- Inbox Design supports the Charity PHAB 7 months ago
- Showing Alerts on your Inbox Design Website 7 months ago
- Manage your Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom with Inbox... 10 months ago
- The Catlins Area School have partnered with Inbox Design for... 10 months ago
- June 2017 SchoolPoint Updates 11 months ago
- Baradene College Launches Modern Responsive Website by Inbox Design 1 year ago
- Fruitvale Primary School Website now Live 1 year ago
- KAMAR Conference May 2017 1 year ago
- Baradene PTA and Inbox Design launch the 2017 Art Show website 1 year ago
- 2016/2017 at Inbox Design 1 year ago