PHAB Website Design & Development
PHAB Website Design & DevelopmentInbox Design have been working with, and supporting PHAB for many years, and when Kerry asked us to create them a website that looked cool for the members, corporate enough for their supporters yet functional enough to work for them, we were happy to help.
We built a functional, managed website with custom slideshows and image light boxes, events, and Social feeds.
Dear Inbox DesignI would just like to extend my heartfelt thanks to you for everything you did to make our Website possible. You have the patience of a saint, I am the first to admit I am the biggest technophobe and understand very little (nothing whatsoever!) about websites or the internet in general. I missed deadlines (that I set myself!) and forgot to send through content (sorry again), yet you continued to work alongside us and encouraged us to keep going.
After spending only an hour with you face to face, you understood our philosophy, vision and mission for the organisation which is the starting platform for any thing when working alongside others. Companies must comprehend who you are and why you do what you do to stay truthful and inline with the organisation. After kind of explaining what my vision for the website was, literally drawing you a picture and then hours of communicating over email and endless phone calls to try to articulate what I wanted and needed you persevered, supported and explained all processs, made constant amendments and kept working away on it all the while having the in depth understanding of who we are and never losing sight of that. Even down to the accessibility of the page for people with disabilities (our target market).
Without your support, guidance and expert knowledge and least of all your huge support, patience and understanding we finally we have an amazing, user friendly, youthful, interactive, comprehensive website that has been received warmly by our community and sector, friends, colleagues, and members alike.
What is a great comfort is that you are so readily available and are still hosting the page for us so I can add, change, edit anything as it arises, and no doubt plague you with further questions!
I cannot thank you enough, we will definitely be using you again and referring you on to others. If you would like to place your logo on our Facebook page or Website please feel free to do so as I would like to support you and Inbox Design in anyway possible.
Thanks so much again Sheldon, looking forward to working with you soon
PHAB Association Inc.
- Inbox Design: February 2018 Newsletter 1 week ago
- SchoolPoint Workshop 21 June 2018 1 week ago
- Welcome Back! 2017 Recap and what we're planning for 2018 1 month ago
- 2017/2018 at Inbox Design 2 months ago
- The Catlins Area School Website Launch 3 months ago
- KAMAR Parent Portal Version 4 4 months ago
- Inbox Design supports the Charity PHAB 4 months ago
- Showing Alerts on your Inbox Design Website 4 months ago
- Manage your Learning Experiences Outside The Classroom with Inbox... 7 months ago
- The Catlins Area School have partnered with Inbox Design for... 7 months ago
- June 2017 SchoolPoint Updates 8 months ago
- Baradene College Launches Modern Responsive Website by Inbox Design 9 months ago
- Fruitvale Primary School Website now Live 9 months ago
- KAMAR Conference May 2017 9 months ago
- Baradene PTA and Inbox Design launch the 2017 Art Show website 1 year ago
- 2016/2017 at Inbox Design 1 year ago
- Baradene College are working with Inbox Design for new modern website 1 year ago
- Customise your Customer Relations Management System 1 year ago
- Upper Hutt College has chosen to partner with Inbox Design for New... 1 year ago
- Papakura High School Website & KAMAR Portal now Live 1 year ago